CACLD Mission Statement
The objectives and purposes of the Corporation are:
- To promote, encourage and maintain the highest professional and ethical standards of practice in the field of forensic science laboratory services.
- To actively promote the exchange of information at the forensic science laboratory management level.
- To promote an increase in the effective utilization of forensic science services.
- To improve management methods in forensic science laboratories.
- To promote the common professional interests of its members.
- To evaluate proposed legislation, propose legislative alternatives, and assist in preparation of regulatory methods affecting forensic science laboratories.
Pay Membership Fees and Dues Online
Scan the QR code below to pay your dues via mobile phone – $100 due before January 1, 2023