CACLD Mission Statement
The objectives and purposes of the Corporation are:
- To promote, encourage and maintain the highest professional and ethical standards of practice in the field of forensic science laboratory services.
- To actively promote the exchange of information at the forensic science laboratory management level.
- To promote an increase in the effective utilization of forensic science services.
- To improve management methods in forensic science laboratories.
- To promote the common professional interests of its members.
- To evaluate proposed legislation, propose legislative alternatives, and assist in preparation of regulatory methods affecting forensic science laboratories.
CACLD Membership Application
Pay New Membership Fees Online